GNOME-Fx is a set of themes for Mozilla Firefox which tries to let Firefox look like a native GNOME application.
There are five different flavors of GNOME-Fx, which are intented to blend in with different GNOME themes.
If the GNOME theme you are using is not listed above you can opt for using either the GNOME-Fx or GNOME-Fx-blue theme, because most of the widgets automatically adapt to the them. You can also change the themes to adapt it to your GNOME theme. I'll be happy to host your variaton on GNOME-Fx
The themes are based on the GNOME icons which are part the GNOME desktop, Epiphany (the standard GNOME web browser), the Industrial theme of Garrett LeSage and GNOME for Firefox of Marcel Hoffs.
Here are some key features of "GNOME Fx":
· GNOME-Fx: Blends in well with for example the GNOME 2.4 Default Theme. Uses the default green GTK icons.
· GNOME-Fx-blue: Blends in well with for example the Glider / SmoothGNOME Theme. Uses the blue GTK icons.
· GNOME-Fx-Simple: designed for the Simple GNOME theme
· GNOME-Fx-Human: designed for the Ubuntu Human theme
· GNOME-Fx-Industrial: designed for the Industrial and Indubstrial GNOME theme
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release:
· Added themes for Ubuntu Human, Industrial/Indubstrial
· If small toolbar icons are used. The text "Back" appears next to the back button.
· Unread tabs have italic fonts