Facebox is a GTK theme, that tries to be simple and fast, since it doesn't uses any candy style or glass or something.
I provide a mod of Simplebox Metacity to fit better with this gtk2 theme.
I suggest some fonts to use for better appearance.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· some changes for main buttons
· notebook tabs bigger now
· menu layout changed
· more contrasted arrows on scrollbar buttons
· sliders background different
· black tooltip bg and white text