Domino is a style with a soft look. The project allows to fine adjust the shininess of the widgets by customizable color gradients.
Here are some key features of "Domino":
- new option for indented / non indented menu items
- new option for highlighted tool button icons on mouse over
- the button look for tool(bar) buttons is now optional
- new rubberband options
- smaller tabWidget margins
- respects Gwenview's / Kicker's taskbar applet / Konversation's own mousewheel handling for scrollviews
- clipped popup menu edges, for a better look with KWin's shadows (Beryl seems not to support it).
- fixes pixmaps on PowerPC architecture
- fixes functionality of some popup QToolButtons and adapts their look and behavior to KToolBarButtons
- the content of popup menus with a side pixmap is visible again (Amarok, Digikam)
- adapts KMenu's section header style
- fixes Kickoff's tab icon alignment
- fixes possible crash with enabled text effect
- lets apps using their own label colors on tabs (if they're not defaulting to a fixed color like konsole)
- decoration: option "dark window frame" draws a darker frame
- decoration: borders are hidden when in maximized mode and moving / resizing of maximized windows is not allowed.