Divinorum Black-Blue-Green mod, a dark GTK theme for GNOME users.
This differs from the above theme as follows:
- text entry box changed to fit in with colour theme
- fixes. As can be seen in the MCC screenshot.
- Color change. Original had blue/green overtone. This theme is more a purple/blue overtone.
- Progress bars changed to a dark pink purple
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed scrollbar width, GTKrange trough border value changed from 0 to 1.
- Aurora engine now used, instead of murrine
- No more menu delay
- New images for arrows courtesy of Nale12