Used interior deco of local chain restaurant, as a idea, melded an exterior 1947 Chrysler Town and Country as a panel, toolbar, etc.
The menu was a complete direction change half way through with too much back and forth between gimp, gtkrc, and lxappearance to set the right look.
The manila folder tabs have been an idea for a long time, that fell right in place.
Anyway , it gives me a oriental feeling now.
Also, special thanks to samriggs for the ruler fix for gimp, libreoffice, etc.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
- Added xfwm4
- Reworked openbox3 theme to match.
- Rework of button look to lighter shade
- Thinned down upper bottom rail of menu to match, the rest of menu rails.
- Added menu-sticker to menu, comment lines, 633 and 634 of gtkrc if you want to remove it from the style "menu".
- Increased intensity of toolbutton normal and prelight.
- Changed vert. line separator to match horz gold look.
- Changed option/checkbox highlight look.
- Changed the selected bg color, insensitive fg, insensitive text. for better clarity.
- Increased contrast and brightened scrollbar slide gripper prelight, same with status grip and arrow prelights.
- Changed handlebar look.
- Thinned down and changed the focus entry .png, added a separate focus spin entry to match. Now when in entry field the surround just intensifies.
- Removed some uneeded text entry .pngs from folder and gtkrc.
- Increased the space between text and tooltip surround, for a nice uncluttered look.
- Changed Xnotify and set to tooltip look.
- Added another panel bg, bot...