A spring theme for your GNOME desktop
Emerald: Nuala Blue by DG09 (inside zip)
Icon theme: Eikon
code-base was showtime-gnome-theme
Also Suitable without globalmenu - Try it
There is no similarity with Macintosh!
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- improved many more - no extra mod for elementary-nautilus
- included breadcrumbstyle - not tested with classic nautilus
- Improved Notebook appearance, button appearance, toolbar-button appearance, checkbox appearance and panel appearance.