Candido Engine 0.9.1
The Candido engine by Andrea Cimitan
This engine was expecially designed to be fast light and clean, and to be wonderful as Candido pixmaps themes, and different.
Yes Candido Engine is different, it's more contrasted and more flat, that's my new Candido proposal!
- scrollbar_color = "#value" sets scrollbar color
- contrast: 1.0 = default contrast, 0.5-0.7 = smooth
- menubarstyle: 0 = flat, 1 = gradient
- menubaritemstyle: 0 = flat, 1 = gradient
- squaredstyle: 0 = rounded, 1 = squared
- animation: TRUE = enabled, FALSE = disabled
After the extraction of the file, go in the source dir and compile as following:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-animation
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Two useless piece of code removed
- Fixed rendering of the progressbar beginning/ending
- Stolen various bugfixes from gtk-engines-cvs