BorderLineGtk3 is a version of the BorderLine theme for the gtk3-engine-unico engine.
The theme is in alpha stage, this is first try porting gtk2 BorderLine theme.
Please help me to improve it.
How to install?
· Extract the archive into your /home/USER/.themes then use gnome-tweak-tools to select it gtk2/metacity/gtk3 supplied.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Same concept new bugs fix
· New switchs (works well with indicator)
· New metacity (more flat)
· Color fixed where it was needed ...
· Scale color fixed for indicators and toolbars vs frame.
· Added good widget-gtk.css file for gnome3.8