Bluebird is a dark blue GTK theme that's easy on the eyes and features some user-changeable colors.
* GTK2.x theme
* Metacity theme
This theme is a port of the DeepBlue2.0 WindowBlinds skin by jester382.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed color of unfocused titlebar text to better match the theme