Blue Bard Suite is a clean and compact Clearlooks theme featuring pleasant blue colors and a smooth unified look.
It is built in the spirit of my previous Blue Muse theme. I used the Clearlooks engine because it is fast and looks very nice and professional (Not that I hate Murrina, I just am liking Clearlooks lately).
If anyone would like color mods, information, etc. please comment. I like comments. Yes I do.
The metacity from the Elementary Desktop Project and the icons are Hydroxygen_1.0.3 (I don't really like the newer Hydroxygen releases). If anyone would like the background, please comment and I will send it to you.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed inline-toolbars. They now "fit" into the treeviews they are attached to
· Adjusted the scrollbars a bit. They are now not as dark, but still perfectly visible without looking directly at them
· Windows without a toolbar but with a Notebook now have a continuous "gradient" from the window decoration to the notebook(over the Menubar)
· column-headers with buttons in them now have the same height has column-headers without buttons in them(I still think they are too thick)
· Removed some dead/unused/senseless code (and of course introduced new