Aurora Leopard BSM 0.3
A Mac OS X Leopard-like GTK theme for GNOME
To make panel like screenshots, try do this:
1 - Install GTK theme.
2 - Install Icons theme.
3 - Left click on blank space on panel
4 - Click on "Properties" menu item
5 - Click on "Background" tab
6 - Click on "Background image"
7 - Click on open button
8 - Browse to "~/.themes/Aurora Leopard BSM/gtk-2.0/Panel"
9 - Select file "panel-bg1.png".
10 - Click on "Open" and close dialog.
We recommend Mac4Lin 0.4 Metacity if you don't like this.
All suggestions're welcome, please leave your vote and a comment.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
Aurora Leopard BSM
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New sidebar's color, toolbar's style, button's colors and menu's style and colors. 3 in 1: three themes in one package, very easy to install! Include Classic, Light and Dark theme.