Ambiance/Radiance corrected 0.1.5.8-1~3
Ambiance and Radiance themes!
I had to redo all of Radiance's buttons (and fix them along the way, mind you), but it's here: both themes now support changing the order of the titlebar buttons.
I also tried to fix some inconsistencies that creeped up in Radiance's gtkrc, namely Nautilus' breadcrumb bar.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Menu button background is now opaque
- redone all of Radiance’s control buttons: fixed inactive buttons alignment and added prelight and pressed states for all buttons
- fixed the trough beneath the buttons
- Merged with version 0.1.5.7-1