Allusion is a very nice and light GTK theme for the GNOME desktop.
Recolorable. Includes Metacity theme. Designed to be used with shadows (xcompmgr or other - maybe with compiz, but the gtk decorator does not support the metacity theme provided with this package)
Please test it with your applications and report issues.
It can be used with the patched version of GTK but should work with the regular one also.
Wallpaper is from gnome-look, dock is kiba-dock (older revision, the new one is not that good, lots of issues with the launchers), icons are mix of OSX, aero and tango.
· Clearlooks engine
· Murrine engine
· Pixmaps engine
· Aurora engine
· GNOME 2.x
· GTK 2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Major rework on the metacity theme - now it uses graphite style, uses gradients, uses more precise image files, blends perfectly with all GTK styles.
· metacity theme supports resize handles on non-app windows
· metacity theme supoprts smaller icons on non-app windows
· GtkToolBar re-work - now we can blend with any bg_color from the user specified colors
· Panel dialog buttons rework - now we have focus styling there also
· GtkArrow is now drawn by aurora (much more beauty IMP)
· Found bug in aurora, submitted, which limit us on curvature on different widgets, thus we stick with murrine,looking for workaround.