xFX Screensaver Settings is a software that provides additional screensaver configuration options.
It provides an almost identical interface to that provided by gnome-screensaver-preferences but with the addition of a "Options" button that will let you change the settings of any of the screensavers in your system.
Additionally, you will also be able to select which set of screensavers should be used while in "random" mode.
Here are some key features of "xFX Screensaver Settings":
· Automatic detection of all available screensavers
· Automatic detection of the screensavers' default settings (when possible)
· When executed with administrative privileges (gksudo) it can write the changes so that the next time the screensavers are launched utilize the user-define parameters
· Live preview of the selected screensaver (including a fullscreen mode)
· Automatic refresh of the screensaver preview whenever a setting is changed
· Ability to select which screensavers should be used in Random mode
What's New in This Release:
· screensaver-settings is now distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License version