vines is a small application which draws vines on your X or SunView screen.
vines draws vines (wandering plants made up mostly of stems and leaves) on your X11 or SunView screen.
By default it draws in black and white, but color options (spring and fall) are provided.
The vines can grow across the top of your screen and down the side, down from the top of your screen until they reach the bottom, or start from the center and wander all over the screen forever.
What's New in This Release:
· added -z option (show version)
· added -F option (was described in README, but unimplemented!)
· added -x option (X11 synchronize)
· added -G option (growth rate)
· added -E option (edges, including bottom)
· added -P option (palette files, with samples in Vines/)
· beefed up -g option
· changed -h to -H for halt, added -h for help (like -?)
· revamped help
· various code cleanups
· various command line option and error message cleanups
· minor optimizations
· code now compiles cleanly (for X and linux, anyway)
· patched for ugly runtime bug on Dell/Linux 2.0.34/gcc 2.7.2
· added man page, CHANGES, MANIFEST, LEGALSTUFF
· added Imakefile, Makefile-noImake
· revamped README
· changed name to vines
· added sample leaf and stem template files (Sample.leaf, Sample.stem)