Watch is a tool that will monitor mouse and keyboard activity and notify you when you should rest.
What's New in This Release:
· Expanded README.
· Expanded usage message.
· Edentify the last few triggers ('m'ouse, 'k'eyboard) for the activity meter (Easier to understand than explain.)
· Center the cover window widgets so the rest note is visible when run on systems where the task bar can't be obscured.
· Known to run on Mac OS X using Tk Aqua.
· Monitors keyboard activity on Solaris systems using the kstat command.
· Server mode available to allow coordination between multiple machines.