KGLWaterSaver is a screensaver that looks like a water-talbe.
Here are some key features of "KGLWaterSaver":
· Choose between Images or the current Desktop to "sink under water"
· Various effects: Whirl, Bubble, Rain
Download, compile and install.
Go to the Control Panel and choose KGLWaterSaver, set it up to use your favourite Image or Desktop and fit the performance of your computer.
(Takes 10% CPU-Time at my Duron 700 / GeForce FX 5700 at: water_res of 128x128, 24 WaterCalcs, 64ms Delay Realtime) (config dialog will probably [hopefully be more intuitive in following versions)
· OpenGL libs/headers
What's New in This Release:
· added translation to German, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish
· new psycedelic big blob effect and small bugfix which made water look ugly at edges sometimes
· new rain effect
· config dialog showing image preview and effect choice