Smooth Weather is a weather screenlet centered on user customization.
The developer's goal is to create a screenlet that has increased user configuration options, while still staying somewhat simplistic.
In this package there are included the Blue theme for ClearWeather as well as one the developer made which is based off of the Blue theme, but uses the Shiny icons.
· extract the contents of the archive to the .screenlets directory under your home directory
· if you want to share the screenlet with other users on the same system extract the contents of the archive to /usr/local/share/screenlets/
· close the SmoothWeather screenlet if you have it running
· delete the SmoothWeather directory from your .screenlets or /usr/local/share/screenlets/ directory
· extract the contents of the updated version to the screenlets directory that you just removed the old version from
NOTE: These are features that are being worked on for the future releases. These do not indicate that they will be incorporated in the next release.
· Audible/Visual alerts for severe/warning weather conditions
· Audible description of current conditions
· Condition description when mousing over a day weather icon
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a stability issue