SSHManage is a screenlet that manages SSH Connection. It can store multiple entires and open them upon clicking them.
Furthermore it implements a simple check to test the availability and integrity of the ssh servers (i.e. it compares the public keys).
If multixterm is installed then it can also start synchronous SSH sessions which can be controlled via a multixterm (type in more than one terminal at the same time).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Height problem that occured when having more than 19 entries
· Fixed wrong display of status when hostname list was changed
· added the deb package to the download
· added support for sftp browsing upon right click (via nautilus)
· changed Display for multixterm selected hosts (bigger font)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changes by arash18k
· Hosts can now have ports
· Hosts can now have aliases
· notify option for gnome was added