NvThermometer Screenlet is a network-based information utility for Nvidia GPUs. It reports various data available from the NV-CONTROL X extension, including temperatures if available. It uses no helper apps and is very fast. Multiple GPU's displayed if present. It is fully color configurable and looks like a shaded widget. It has a number of pre-defined color themes, and can use an image to tile the background.
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· reports a couple of new values
· combines everything into 1 window, including multi-gpu
· better error handling
· renders offscreen, faster
· background tile image option. several tiles in screenlet dir.
· select the window and press shift-s (S) to save a pic
· got the themes tamed, now loads option settings from the ini