Netmon is a screenlet that displays a nice bandwidth meter.
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
What's New in This Release:
· Added options to disable upload/download data so you can have two separate graphs should you want to.
· Added bit/byte display.
· Added line-graph mode with the option to fill
· Added line-width option
· Added configurable text, now YOU get to decide what info to display
· Reworked the graph scaling, you can now overscale by a percentage and/or scale the graph to a certain size.
· Changed the default colors to opaque so people without compositing can see things.