MyGamercard Screenlet 0.8
A screenlet which shows your xbox live gamercard or your steamcard at your desktop.
- When you set update interval = 0, the gamercard only updates one time just after screenlet start. (Screenlet tab)
- As you can see at the screenshots, there's a new button on the gamercard. With it, you can access to myxbox or mysteamid directly from your desktop
- You can learn how to add new themes reading the file "Themes"
- Creating two instances of the screenlet you can have your steamcard and gamercard @ your desktop without any problem.
- Scaling the screenlet will make your gamercard ugly, It's not created by svg images like others screenlets. Moreover, the "myxbox/mysteamid" button It's not shown when the screenlet it's scaled.
- If you are using, for example, kde or another desktop environment, change: 'gnome-open' on the line 39 of the file MyGamercardScreenlet.py with the command of your favourite webbrowser, like 'firefox' or 'opera'. I hope to fix this with other bugs on one final release.
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- All in one screenlet (xbox/steam), myxbox/ mysteamid button, default theme fix (thanks Deeack).