Google Docs Screenlet 0.1
FILE TYPES SUPPORTED:
HTML files and plain text (.txt).
Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text (.rtf), OpenDocument Text (.odt) and StarOffice (.sxw)
Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps)
[ Microsoft Excel (.xls) files and OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods), Comma Separated Value (.csv) ]
The GDocs Screenlet requires the Google Data python API.
1) Download gdata.py-1.2.3.tar.gz or zip at http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/
2) Extract : tar -xvf gdata.py-1.2.3.tar.gz
3) Change directory and install the library : sudo ./setup.py install
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
- Google documents list and search
- Google documents download (PDF export, Ms Export or OpenOffice.org export)
- File upload to your account (doc, odt, ppt ...)