Google Calendar events on your desktop!
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
- Supports multiple Google Calendars simultaneously! Meaning that the GCal Screenlet shows calendar entries from all your Google Calendars including calendars that you subscribe to. It's easy for You to include public calendars such as national holidays, a friends calendar and even weather info.
- Control which calendars to display by changing the "show on list"-value on Google calendar web site.
- Enter your Google account credentials on the properties tab.
- This calendar uses on line data from Google. No local copy or database so You'll need to be online to see Your calendar.
- Choose in the properties settings if You would like to show the date part on (The big number on the left side) or not. (Thanks to boamaod)
- Scroll down the entry list using the mouse wheel.(Thanks to boamaod)
- Select number of days from today from which calendar items are shown in compressed format. (Thanks to boamaod)
- Selectable option to display dates in custom format.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Errors seem to be fixed.
- Works reasonably well.