Dropbox Screenlet is a desktop screenlet to monitor the current status of the file-syncing service Dropbox.
- Displays the output of the 'dropbox status' command
- Displays current quota and use of the quota
- Opens local Dropbox folder on mouse click
- Supports drag and dropping into local Dropbox folder (choice of linking, copying or moving)
- Default theme uses iconset from the Nautilus emblems
Currently the quota requires user-input rather than automatically acquiring it. If anyone knows how to get the maximum quota from the server, I'd appreciate knowing!
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Error message if Dropbox client is not installed
· Menu items to open web interface and file browser
· New drag/drop interface to drop in Public/Photos folders as well
· Support for different icon themes (for Public/Photos)
· Tweaked bar position
· Tidied up some of the code
· Split downloading text onto two lines