Disk Space 0.2
Disk Space is a screenlet that displays free/used space information for selected hard drives.
Here are some key features of "Disk Space":
· Ability to customize colors (it uses two colors, one for when disk usage is above a certain threshold, and one for when disk usage is above the threshold)
· Ability to change the aforementioned threshold value
· Ability to monitor more than one drive using one screenlet (i.e. no need to use 4 screenlets for 4 drives)
· Ability to enter device names (e.g. /dev/sda1) instead of mount points
Add mount points (e.g. '/') or device names (e.g. '/dev/sda1') and customize colors, the update interval, and threshold value in options.
The colors don't show up in the color picker. This is a screenlets bug, and is fixed in the latest version of screenlets. However, this bug doesn't affect the screenlet's functionality. Colors are still customizable (just remember to adjust the alpha transparency, it will be reset to 1 every time you open the color picker).
Install by extracting the contents of the archive to "~/.screenlets/"
What's New in This Release:
· Drives now show up in the order they are entered in preferences
· The screenlet now updates its shape properly, so dragging works
· Clicking on drive icons to open the drive in Nautilus has been added as an option