CoverGloobus is a screenlet software for GNOME users.
1. Install gloobus-preview
2. Install gloobus
3. Import the *.schemas into nautilus actions (For menu entries)
4. Add the keybinginds (Here’s a complete guide on how to bind the key)
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Configuration Window:
· Netbook users can rejoice at finally have a config window that fits on their screen! Gone is the vertical strip and in comes a horizontal tabbed wonder.
· Inside the brand-spanking new config window you'll find a bevvy of new features including the option to display cover-art on Docky, cache lyrics and tab and set a background for better visibility.
· If your track doesn't have any artwork make sure you tick the 'Get Amazon Covers' option to have CoverGloobus automatically grab the correct artwork!
Stick to desktop:
· Another new feature is 'stick to desktop'. Perfect if you've been annoying at accidentally moving CoverGloobus when trying to access some files on your desktop.
· The tabs and lyrics windows have been updated bagging themselves auto-refresh on track change and 'save as text file' options.
· This updated version also enhances its support for players which, as always, is a jolly large list.