BatteryState is a GNOME screenlet that shows information about your laptop's battery. It also supports a minimode, multiple battery systems and a notification when the battery gets low.
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
Here are some key features of "BatteryState":
· remaining capacity in percentage
· battery health in percentage
· remaining time to be discharged/charged
· design capacity in mAh
· last full capacity in mAh
· remaining capacity in mAh
· charging state
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added detailed view on mouseover (can be switched off)
· Some code improvements