Battery information screenlet for your GNOME desktop
Screenlets is the name of both a set of independently-developed widget applications and the widget engine which runs them. The engine runs primarily on X11-based compositing window managers, most notably the Compiz (under Linux) architecture.
- Displays :
- remaining capacity in percentage
- battery health in percentage
- remaining time to be discharged/charged
- design capacity in mAh
- last full capacity in mAh
- remaining capacity in mAh
- charging state
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added detailed view on mouseover (can be switched off)
- Some code improvements