kde4 bluetooth files open is here because KDE4 currently does not support directly to open bluetooth devices in Konqueror or Dolphin, like it was in KDE3.
This is a smal script for the very powerfull GTK2 application, Blueman, which allows you to open bluetooth device in Konqueror after you click "Browse Files on device". See the screenshots!
1. Blueman (which is GTK2 application, but can handle everything you need with bluetooth devices)
2. obexfs (FUSE virtual file system for bluetooth devices)
3. Konqueror (Dolphin does not handle these shares yet)
How to setup:
1. Copy the script to /usr/local/bin and make it executable
2. In Blueman options "Local Services->Advanced" point the command to open the files to the one provided by me on second screenshot:
If all OK, you will see the same screen in Konqueror as the one above. And from that moment you are able to read and write to bluetooth device.
If you have any problems, please post the output of /var/log/messages
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· now script first checks and unmounts phone if it's already mounted.It's fix error when empty dir opens when phone was mounted first time long quite some time ago
· improve code structure.Logical parts of code moved to functions
· improved popup messages notifications