Wallpaper Clocks for KDE is a set of three shell scripts that allow one to 'run' Wallpaper Clocks in KDE.
Wallpaper Clocks are wallpapers that display current date and time.
1. Extract the contents of the archive in a directory
2. Put some wallpaper clocks in it. You can get wallpaper clocks at [url] http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaperclock [/url]. Some of them are free
3. run ./wclock_kdesktop.sh your_wallpaper.wcz
WARNING : First version. Support for only 24 Hour format digital wallpapers.
Don't forget to remove the /tmp/wclock_* directories from time to time
What's New in This Release:
· Speed improvements : don't regenerate whole wallpaper on minute change.
· Wallpaper is generated once per hour without minutes and minutes are appended on change.