RetrospeKt is my attempt to make working with backups easier and more intuitive.
* restoring files from backups
* comparing any two versions of a text file with the excellent Kompare (see exactly what you changed and possibly un-apply those changes)
* browsing all the versions of the selected file
* finding all the deleted files in the current directory
* listing all the changes made on the selected file/directory
NOTE: You have to have a working rsnapshot for this script to work.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW! Search - locate all the files (even deleted!) that match the search string (all the different versions of each file are also shown)
· directories are now marked in the journal
· a few cosmetic changes on the timeline