Over POP Kmail improvement is a porting to KDE4 of Kmail POP filter with antispam - scoring (for KDE3).
Read the README file for the use information and for applying the patch.
- Filter rules with action with one score value:
This is useful to set up one action on a message from match the more filter rules (as an example, a rule on XP, rolex and another on best, price, and another ....)
The action is set up when the sum of score value is at least 100%.
- Highlight of the messages marked for the download or the delete.
- A single key press (key D, E, L, Up, Down) for every message (stop of, watches, selection, set up, for every message).
- One single list view for all the various types of match message-filters.
- Visualization of filter name that is matched with the message.
- Possibility of (easy and quickly) to see only the messages that they correspond to one action.
- Filter from to the header of the message body (therefore it is possible to filter for the attached file name).
- Filter from message body initial rows.
The user can specify the minimal and maximum number of rows of the message body to download (the number of rows comes calculated in proportion to the the message dimension).
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]