Metabar Upgrade 0.9
Metabar Upgrade contains extra functionality for the Metabar package in KDE.
So if you're a music-freak, you may directly see artist, album and bitrate of your MP3s or I let it show title, subject and comment of my PDF files. - Take a look at the screenshots.
Because the authors of metabar informed me that they will not maintain the 0.8 metabar version any more, I put my little work up here for you to download.
Here are some key features of "Metabar Upgrade":
· By an additional theme configuration file "important_meta_keywords.cfg" may be configured by the user which meta-data will be shown for each datatype under the Information headline if a file is selected.
· To let the user also see the not translated metadata-keys for configuring the metabar, an additional configuration option "Show meta info keys" was added to the configuration dialog. When this option is turned on, the original names of the meta-info-attributes are shown to let the user edit the "important_meta_keywords.cfg" configuration-file and give him/her the required names to do this.
· Added a new CSS-class to format/indent the info-items in the template's stylesheets per ul.infoitem
· An additional checkbox "Enable CSS-Class infoitem" has been added to the configuration dialog to let users, who's default.css does not have ul.infoitem in it, show their themes like expected.
· Another additional checkbox "Fold permissions & access" has been added to the configuration dialog. If this is not checked, filerights & permissions are always visible and not foldable any more.
· KDE 3.5.x