Maxemum TV-Guide is a KDE TV-guide. Maxemum TV-Guide is developed in C , based on QT/KDE and uses XMLTV as it's back end to grab listings.
At present there are backends grabbing TV listings for Canada, the USA, the UK, Germany, Austria, Finland, Spain, the Netherlands, Hungary, Denmark, Japan, Sweden, France, Norway and Romania.
Here are some key features of "Maxemum TV Guide":
· easy-to-use user interface
· quick channel(s)-only selection
· hidden in tray while not used
· favourite show highlighting
· realtime updates with colour encoded time
· automatic grabbing of TV-listings
· a popup window alerting the user when favourite show starts
· execution of an external command upon user alerts
· favourite overview with quick removal
· realtime progress
· and more..
What's New in This Release:
· new translation: Slovak, by Jozef Riha
· new translation: Italian, by Matteo Azzali
· norwegian translation has been improved, by Leif Mathis Gaup
· french translation has been improved, by Starcrasher
· german translation has been improved, by Philipp Matthias Hahn
· episode Title-patch by nhjm449 applied
· bug-fix in parser (MTVG crashed if an icon-tag was located in a programme-tag)