Mapagi a pagination utility that prints your images/comics in 'in folio' format.
Mapagi is a pagination utility that prints your images/comics in 'in folio' format.
To produce a book printed in folio format, the sheet of paper is folded once, producing 2 leaves.
Each leaf has 2 sides, the recto (front) and the verso (back).
Page size format is "Tankobon", probably well known to anime/manga fans.
· Qt 3.1.1 library (Qt >= 3.1.1)
· Qt developement packages (or equivalent), containing Qt include files, qmake, ...
· You have to export the QTDIR environment variable accordingly to the directory where Qt libs are installed.
What's New in This Release:
· printed page number, gap between pages and margins are now indipendent from image resolution;
· DPI setting;
· binding (fascicles);
· setting and printing cover dialog;
· fixing bugs;
· release 0.6