Lancelot is a program launcher menu for KDE 4.
Lancelot is a program launcher menu for KDE 4 designed to provide a place from which all your jobs begin. It provides quick access to applications, places, documents, contacts and system information.
- No-click interface that allows you to navigate through the menu, and perform any action just by moving the mouse - without making a single click (can be disabled);
- Arranging the items in the menu depending on the position of the menu button which activates it, so that the most used categories appear nearest to the mouse;
- Advanced search thanks to the integrated KRunner. So there is no need anymore for using two completely different applications that have basically the same purpose, but different approaches (although I do love KRunner);
- Ability to place parts of the Lancelot menu directly onto your desktop or panel just by drag and drop.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- bug fixes (ready for KDE 4.3)