The KlipOQuery panel applet for KDE is meant to be a bridge between Klipper and the Web.
By simply copying the active item from the clipboard, KlipOQuery will pass this string to the selected service from the popupmenu.
Here are some key features of "KlipOQuery":
· Get Infos from selected words of all Applications with one Click
· Group services in your own categories
· Change selected Services with the scrollwheel
· Have a fast access to your top services
What's New in This Release:
· Added Suse RPM package - known to work with Suse 9.3 (at least)
· Updated the servicelist