FuseISOMenu is a service menu for KDE that will let you mount ISO images.
Extract to: ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus
select one or more ISO images, then rightclick and choose Actions > FuseISO > ...:
- "AutoMount here (./FUSEMNT-isofilename)" -- automounts to a temporary directory named FUSEMNT-isofilename in the same directory as the ISO image.
- "AutoMount to Desktop (~/Desktop/FUSEMNT-isofilename)" -- automounts to folders on the Desktop
- "Mount here..." -- mounts to a temp directory you choose
- "Mount to Desktop..." -- mounts to a temp directory on the Desktop you choose
select one or more ISO images, or their current mountpoints, then rightclick and choose Actions > FuseISO > Unmount
What's New in This Release:
· Added install_fuseisomenu installer script
· Fix for Dolphin