FFMpegThumbs-MattePaint is a tool for KDE that provides alternative versions of the nornal thumbs created by ffmpeg.
FFMpegThumbs-MattePaint is backed by QImage and QPainter to draw the thumbnails for video files.
· KDE Software Compilation
· The normal (128) and the large (256) thumbnails are made separately so they can be different images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More randomness with the qsrand().
· An option to use png images as the thumbnails.
· Example scripts to hand pick the thumbnails: Snapshot from VLC & SMPlayer.
· Use posters or any PNG image as the thumbnail.