Popups shade, the rest fades.
BeDropped also provides hackish attempt to animate window shading.
- Shading is done by scaling. No prob on OpenGL, but you need good scaling support on XRender (for nvidia try -a "InitialPixmapPlacement=2", makes pixmap allocation slow.
- The window shade animation is not really great, but atm. i don\'t see a better solution
- DISABLE THE DEFAULT FADE PLUGIN!
Fading + Moving = Flicker.
This plugin ships it\'s own to fade everything that\'s not moved around.
- I also recommand to not use the other "minimize", "magiclamp", "scale in", etc. FX (unless you opt. the regarding animation out here) - or just check what works together.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· lower bump
· don't bump when auto-activating from a modal transient
· ignore "slidingpopup" clients