KDE4 desktop clock
- This is NO plasmoid!
- You need active desktop FX to use this clock
- The idea is somewhat experimental
tar -xjf beclock-kwin-fx.x.y.tbz
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
make && sudo make install
to activate or configure
- rightclick some titlebar
- say "configure..."
- click "all effects"
- filter for beclock
- check and maybe configure it.
- click apply
- always on top
- input event dead (you can click through etc.)
- AM/PM or 24h digital display
- optional date display
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- hometime support, ie you get one additional timezone to select which will appear as a dot in the analog rings only