BeClock is a simple clock, implemented as KWin Effect.
- This is NO plasmoid!
- You need active desktop FX to use this clock
- The idea is somewhat experimental
tar -xjf beclock-kwin-fx.x.y.tbz
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
make && sudo make install
to activate or configure
- rightclick some titlebar
- say "configure..."
- click "all effects"
- filter for beclock
- check and maybe configure it.
- click apply
- always on top
- input event dead (you can click through etc.)
Here are some key features of "BeClock":
· AM/PM or 24h digital display
· optional date display
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· hometime support, ie you get one additional timezone to select which will appear as a dot in the analog rings only