Kalahari - Icons - Ubuntu is a GNOME icon theme that offers the following combinations (styles):
- Faenza Icons
- Elementary Icons
- Kalahari Icons
How to install?
· Extract the zip file anywhere;
· Now, extract all files tar.gz extracted from zip file;
· Go to your personal folder and enable viewing of hidden files, move the folders created in the last extraction to \".icons\" (without quotes) directory (create this if there no);
· Access your icon theme manager and select the FS Icons style that best matches your workspace.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Icons Compatible with CINNAMON 1.4