Humanity Icons Colors Version 11.10
Colored Humanity Icons theme for your GNOME desktop
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environment—the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating system—entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things “just work”.
- A Icon Theme That Comes in 8 Beautiful Colors With Both Dark and Light Panel Support.
- The Latest Default Ubuntu Icon Theme (With very few changes) In any color you want!
- Colors Are in beautiful calm dark shades. perfectly matching the Ambiance and Radiance Colors GTK Theme (Meant to go with one another)