An icon theme for your GNOME desktop
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add icons for Empathy.
- Add better support for Ubuntu Karmic's panel applets.
- Minor updates and clean-ups on some icons.