A simple and light blue icon theme for GNOME
This icon theme also contains that monochromatic icons from the Setting menu.
It is designed to accompany the clearance theme.
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated for Ubuntu 13.04 with:
- Adjusted file explorer icon (blue folders)
- 13.04 update icon