GSettings Desktop Schemas 3.15.4
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GSettings Desktop Schemas 3.15.4:
- Adopt peripherals' gschemas from gnome-settings-daemon
- Change the default focus-tracking key
- Update docs for org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences.raise-on-click
- Deprecate window manager theme key
- LICENSE TYPE:
- LGPL v2 (GNU Lesser General Public Lic...
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Vincent Untz
- USER RATING:
- ROOT \ Desktop Environment \ Gnome
Designed for GNOME
This program is specifically designed for the GNOME project, with which it is distributed by default. Of course, this means that it is an essential component of the GNOME graphical desktop environment and without it settings and schemas won’t be stored.
Getting started with GSettings Desktop Schemas
To install the GSettings Desktop Schemas software, you must first grab the latest archive from Softpedia, save it on your computer, unpack it, open a terminal emulator and execute the “./configure --prefix=/usr && make” command to configure and compile it.
Now, as root or with sudo, type the “make install” command to install the program in your system, which will be available to all users. Please note that both commands should be executed without quotes.
GSettings Desktop Schemas was reviewed by Marius Nestor, last updated on January 19th, 2015