GNOME Vazaar is an organizer for your items.
Here are some key features of "Vazaar":
· Classify your information in categories and subcategories.
· MIMEs are autodetected and is able to handle text/html/images.
· Other MIMEs are handled with its default application in GNOME.
· Syntax highlighting is supported (gtksourceview).
· One repository for all your items
· Improved dialogs to add/edit items or (sub)categories
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clean dependencies from control file
· Using D-Bus to execute only one application instance
· StartHere screen improved: using webkit and cheetah templates
· Track changes in resources by using NAO['modified'] property
· Editing colleciton bug fixed
· Fixed icons names in Resource module
· Improved GUI experience