Displays teletext pages over the Internet
To view which feeds are known to work, visit the channels page. The program is kept quite simple, but it is very usefull, hopefully. Never load up that large slow web browser again to view teletext!
TeleGNOME is released under the GNU General Public License.
· az (Vasif İsmayıloğlu MD), fr (fred), pt_BR (Ricardo Soares Guimar�es),
· sv (Christian Rose), zh_CN (Wen ShaoHua)
To compile this package, you need:
· An ANSI C-compiler (tested with gcc, version 2.7.3, 2.95.2 and with egcs, v1.0.1);
· GTK+ and GLib, version 2.x (see www.gtk.org). RPM'ers: use the -devel versions;
· GNOME-Libs, version 2.x (see www.gnome.org). RPM'ers: use the -devel versions;
· GnomeVFS, version 2.x: part of GNOME, might not be installed by default.
gdk-pixbuf, version 2.x
If you have GNOME installed in /usr, which is the default, you should do: