Mousetweaks provides mouse accessibility enhancements for the GNOME desktop. These enhancements are:
1. It offers a way to perform the various clicks without using any hardware button.
2. It allows users to perform a right click by doing a click&hold of the left mousebutton. (For a left-handed mouse user, the terms left and right have to be inverted.)
3. It provides an applet that the user can install on a panel. This applet creates an area on the panel into which the pointer can be captured until the user releases it with a predefined button and modifier combination.
The options can be accessed through the Accessibility tab of the Mouse Preferences of Gnome-Control-Center or through command-line switches.
Components of Mousetweaks:
· mousetweaks: daemon that provides the enhancements 1 and 2 of the above description
· dwell-click-applet: optional gnome-panel applet to select the click-types when enhancement 1 of the above description is used
· pointer-capture-applet: gnome-panel applet that provides enhancement 3 of the above description
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New and updated translations:
· [id] Andika Triwidada