Griffith is a film collection manager application.
Griffith is known to run on GNU Linux and Microsoft Windows systems. Probably, it will run on other POSIX compatible operating systems where a GTK+ environment is available, including FreeBSD, MacOS X, OpenBSD and Solaris.
- Fetch film information from the web using a plugin system
- Automatic numbering
- Backup/restore functions
- Exports listings to PDF and CSV files
- Generates a PDF with film's cover
- Clone film information
- Loans management
- View filtering
- Multilanguage support
- Much more
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New movie plugins: AllRovi, IMDB-pt, and Interfilmes.
- Most movie plugins have been updated.
- The AniDB plugin requires the lxml module now (new 3rd party dependency).
- New extensions: Database Cleanup and Maintenance.